Monday, February 25, 2013

A Bit of An Update Of What To Come

Hello readers! First off, I want to thank everyone who has looked, or read any of my pieces. The fact that some people have read my silly little opinions is motive enough to keep moving forward. As for the next couple of weeks, I got a lot planned for you readers. I'm definitely going to be experimenting with my own personal writing style in terms of making myself a little different from the rest of the pack. I also just received my copy of Alternative Press's 100 Bands You Need To Know issue. So a lot of those bands will be covered by me in the next couple of weeks in a new series of mini-reviews. As for my regular reviews and editorials, I promise you readers at least one a week. This is my goal and I am going to stick to it to the best of my ability. I hope you readers keep checking out my work and it helps you all find some great tunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment