Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Little Bit of An Explanation of What Happened...And What's To Come!

Hey readers. So let me explain why I haven't posted in a while. Two main reasons

1. I had to take summer classes to fully transfer into my new school which was a lot more work than I anticipated on top of working 4-5 days a week (that's a lame excuse I know but I'm a person who likes to be honest)

2. I've been thinking of changing the way I do this up for a while now. The Sleeping With Sirens review was a test run of sorts. Unfortunately, I made that at 1:30 in the morning and really wasn't thinking straight so I understand that it was pretty bad. I did that because what I would love to do is to post written reviews, but also audio reviews for bigger releases. A way to switch things up a bit, and get another opinion on some albums to be more entertaining for you guys. I've been trying to find a good co-host who would be willing to take the work load and have some fun, but I'm still searching.

So that's it, but I'm back now! I have a lot of reviews of great albums I've listened too since I last posted (and some not so great) to share with you guys! It will go back to the normal, reviews on Thursday's, and on weekends I'll post extra reviews, or editorials (I got one I'm whipping up for you readers about Warped Tour). I'll also keep you guys updated on every idea I have with this going into the future. So, for now, enjoy and here's to a great future for The Music Basement!

Oh...one last thing...check out http://moviespoilerspodcast.com/ where I do movie reviews with my good friend The Phenomenal One!

No comments:

Post a Comment