Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Opening Notes
People say I listen to way too much music. To those people, I would say you're probably right. I love music. Ever since I heard “Ants Marching” by Dave Matthews Band, I have always loved music. When I turned 8, I finally started to learn more about how music was created. I took up the drums and learned everything that went into the most important parts of the song:  types of notes, time signatures, and in the case of drums, all the different parts of the kit. Unfortunately, my drumming days are near and far since I am at college as a Film major and English minor. Like everyone I know, I listen to music every day, and I always love showing people new music. Just so you know, I primarily listen to rock, but I am always open to hearing new genres. If you take a look at my iPod, you will see I could have a Disturbed song next to a Lupe Fiasco song. This blog is always open to any suggestions. One week I might do a band you have never heard  or I could review Wiz Khalifa the next week. My reviews, editorials, and opinions are all meant to entertain you as readers. If you ever want to suggest an album, or even send your own material, I would love to take a look at it. Thank you all in advance for giving me your time, and I hope I can show you some great music!


No comments:

Post a Comment